1. Bookings (not made online) are accepted following our receipt of an email/contact form. To confirm the booking a 25% non returnable deposit must be made. For payment methods please see 4 below.
2. The balance is payable six weeks before arrival.
3. For bookings made less than six weeks before arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking confirmation.
4. Acceptable methods of payment are: by cheques; by internet bank transfer (we will supply these details). Cheques should be made payable to A MacDonald and posted to the address given on our Contact Page.
Departure/Arrival other key points
1. The let commences from 4pm on the day of your arrival and terminates at 10am on the day of your departure. The accommodation to be used for holiday purposes only and to the persons named on the booking form.
2. Electricity, linen, towels, fuel, wi-fi and freeview Sky are included in the rent.
3. Guests should take proper care of the property, furniture and fittings and leave the accommodation in the same clean and tidy condition as it was found upon arrival and to report any damage and breakages before departure. It is requested that guests wear indoor footwear in the main part of the house.
4. No smoking or pets allowed in the accommodation.
5. We reserve the right to enter the accommodation at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs etc.
6. The contract of let is between the hirer and Alasdair MacDonald, the owner of the accommodation.
Cancellation & Insurance
1. Should a cancellation be made by the guests, we will seek to re-let for the period of hire. A full refund will be made provided we are successful in re-letting the accommodation.
2. Clients are strongly advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.